Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy week coming up....

This is my beginning stack of vintage jewelry boxes. I'd love to pack these with goodies and sell them on lollishops or even give them as gifts to friends. You may have seen this idea in one of the Somerset magazines, Melanie turned me on to it, so now the race is on to see who can collect the most of these fun boxes!
Check out this huge roll of burlap trim, found at St. Vinnies. This looks great wrapped around a glass candle holder.
This is a wallpaper ice skating ornament I made from a template I downloaded (sorry, can't remember where I found it.)
And lastly, this absolutely darling old cardboard trash can found for $5. Love it....
Well, this week will prove interesting, but fun! My bff, Melanie, is coming tomorrow and staying until Tuesday afternoon! We'll have a blast thrifting and creating. And I'm sure laughing until our stomachs hurt.
Wednesday is a half day for dd , Thursday the big turkey day, Friday a Christmas tree decorating party at dh's office. Saturday is the big Civil War football game in Corvallis, go Beavers!!!!!
Rose Bowl, here we come...
Friday is the huge opening of Lollishops, I woke up in a cold sweat at 5:30 this am feeling very unprepared for it, but it will all work out. I've been creating new things all day.
I hope you all have a wonderful and peaceful Thanksgiving, and are surrounded by people you love.
Hugs,
Gail

2 comments:

melanie said...

I laughed until I hurt...what a fabulous time I had in Eugene...can't wait for my next buying trip! Love those jewelry boxes...wish they were mine!!! Hope you can come up for the Monticello Winter Show!!!
Melanie

Dede Warren said...

I love that sweet little trash can, and $5, what a lucky girl you are!!!