Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Peek-a-boo, it's almost Valentine's Day!!!!

Don't know about you, but I just love Valentine's Day! And this year it's even more special because I plan on making lots of fun art around this holiday...I'm thinking of selling these little goodies I made...I really had fun making this little shadowbox with the happy doll face peeking out of it.

These little trinket boxes were fun too. They're the perfect size to put candy, truffles, or an engagement ring in....how romantic. The new Somerset in Love magazine is certainly inspiring me these days. I'll also be putting some new goods in my Lollishop very soon, maybe even some of these.....:).
I hope you all have a great week, thanks for stopping by!!!





10 comments:

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

They are all so sweet, and the shadowbox is adorable!

melanie said...

OMG...so very adorable...even the funny freakish face in the shadowbox! (you know how I am with doll heads!). I just love your art!!! Can't wait til I am at your house...and how much of this sneaks into my trunk!!!
melanie

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous! You are soooo talented!

Kathy said...

Hi The valentines you are making are adorable and I just wanted to let you know I've enjoyed your blog. I gave you an award so stop by my blog to get it when you get a chance. Have a great day Kathy

Lisa said...

very cute stuff! i love that shadowbox!

JillzWhimzy said...

Hello, because I love your blog so much I've nominated you for an award!
http://jillzwhimzy1.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

Your Valentine creations are so yummy Gail! I really love the shadowbox with it's Dolly. Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday sweetie! Love, Jamie

Heather said...

Hi Gail,

We love your blog. It is so fun looking at your beautiful creations! There is so much warmth and love in your art, a true reflection of the artist.You are a woman with tastes close to our hearts.

Love you,

May Ellen and Heather

Jamie said...

Hi Gail! Yes, the Free Image Tuesday images are for you to use anyway you wish in your artwork and in art work you sell. I would love to see any masterpiece you make with them:) Love, Jamie

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Very sweet valentines!! I LOVE the shadow box one!!!
Michelle