Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I bought this for myself......

I'm a big fan of this artist......have been since college (just the other day.....:)
I remember one year discovering a beautiful calendar by this had all these beautiful paper cuts as if you were looking through a window to a scene on the other side.
I haven't had one of his calendar's in years so I thought it was high time I did!
My dear departed Mom was a huge fan of his as well and when she passed a few years ago I got two books of his art that used to belong to Mom was 100% Swedish and proud of that!

I've been a bit under the weather lately so haven't accomplished a ton, just working on my shop and trying to take it easy.
Hope you're all well and taking some time for yourselves.

Til next time.....


Vintage Market Place said...

Get well soon Gail!
Take it easy so as to be well for christmas celebrations.
I am taking it easy right now at the salon having my hair done and crocheting :)

Kathy said...

This is beautiful Gail and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Andy's Attic said...

Hope you are better soon. Very sweet picture on the calender.

Rhonda said...

I hope you are feeling better, Gail. I've been so dang busy and just now catching up on blog posts.

How happy you are to have found this rare calendar. I know that joy.
xo Rhonda

melanie said...

Hope you are feeling better...sick is no fun!