Monday, July 22, 2013

A great thing to do in this warm summer sun! Wash and air dry a new quilt covered with roses......!

And speaking of roses, mine are in their prime right now. So pretty and loving all the heat we're having.

My angel is keeping watch.

We had a great day in Portland yesterday. Went to mass at the Grotto, what a beautiful setting that is! If you live in the Portland area and haven't been I highly recommend it. Then we had lunch with family at Gustav's and shopped at Rejuvenation and Hippo Hardware. Hippo didn't let us down and we found some vintage rails for our dd's vintage bed......can't wait to get that put together for her.
My etsy shop has been on fire this month (thankfully) so I've been very busy doing a lot of shipping and have some other business plans that I'm contemplating that I can't share at this point in time.
All I can say is........LIFE IS GOOD....hope your's is as well.

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

Love the Grotto...have you been at Christmas? Worth a trip up if you haven't. Anxious to learn your business news.