Friday, November 21, 2014

What's on your work table right now?

I've been creating, how 'bout you?
A wintery angel house.....

Tart tin ornaments (with angels of course).
Crocheted ornaments (with angels of course).
Seeing a pattern yet?

Went shopping at the Vintage Industry yesterday and came home with some wonderful goodies, including the box of shiny brites above....I mixed and matched them with some of my own personal favorites and will set these two boxes out as part of my vintage Christmas decor this year....

I love creating at this time of year....it does the soul good!
I hope you find a bit of time just for yourself to make something that makes your heart sing.
All of the above creations are currently in my Etsy shop awaiting their new homes...!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Working on an inspiration kit tonight, which is more for me that a buyer - LOL! Love making them.

Rhonda said...

I've been trying to spruce up the house and i have been making some decorative changes in our home. So time consuming. I need to get in my studio more.

I adore your Christmas decorations. Xoxo

Tina said...

LOVE your ornament boxes

Recycled Rita said...

Hi Gail!
I just popped in to tell you I miss your blog posts. Hope all is well with you and your family! karen....