Friday, June 12, 2009

Whose that girl?

I found this little beauty at my favorite "new" thrift store. She is in such beautiful condition but I did have to give her a bath, her dress and slip were filthy. She looks like a Nancy Ann doll but I've never seen one this large...any clues from some doll experts out there?
Today was the last day of school for dd (yea!!!!). I love having her around for the summer....but wow, the last month has been so busy with her many activities.

In the meantime I was finally able this week to get my Etsy shop up and running so hopefully you can pop over and check it out....let me know what you think. (See the link at the top of my page.)
I love having my own shop!
Next week I'll list a lot more goodies so stay tuned...in the meantime have a great weekend.
I'm going up to see my best friend and I can't wait....lookout Portland!!!!

4 comments:

melanie said...

your etsy looks great...love the wallpaper string holder and box ...and all that LACE! WOWZA...looks wonderful.
oh no...another doll...at least she isn't as scary as some of the others (just kidding)
can't wait to see ya'!

Lori said...

she is lovely...i don't know what kind she is...but, i hope someone will be able to help you out with your question...congrats on your new etsy shop...i will go over and check it out now:)

Jamie said...

I love your ETSY shop and the yummy way you have packaged everything. I know you will do well Sweetie! I don't know anything about dolls, but I think she's cute if that counts:) Have a wonderful timewith your friend! Love, Jamie

Kathy said...

Hi Gail, Wow your etsy store looks great! I haven't figured out how to do that. I am trying to convince my 15 year old daughter to start one for me and run it:).I love the doll,how big is she?She does look like a NancyAnn. Have fun in Portland!! Kathy