Thursday, October 29, 2009

Computers can be a pain!!!!!

Wow, it's been a frustrating couple of weeks from a technology standpoint...and right before Halloween. I would love to have offered more items in my Etsy shop, but since my 'puter wasn't having it, it's too late now!
Oh well, onward and upward, there's always that little holiday called Christmas! And besides, I don't really need a holiday to create something cool, right?
I've been really busy cleaning and organizing my studio and getting dd ready for the big night on Saturday....she can't wait!
I did get up to Portland to see my best friend, Melanie. That was a blast and she gave me some of the coolest stuff yet! As soon as I get some photos I'll post them....meanwhile I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween :).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They really can be a pain when they go wrong! Suzie. x

melanie said...

Yeah!!!! You are back!!! Welcome back ... Looking forward to seeing Christmas goodies...

Unknown said...

Oh I hate computer problems...I've had a lot myself over the last few months! Hope yours are over.

Have a wonderful Halloween!

:) T