Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas tags anyone?

This is my starting "pile" of tags, they need to be inked, then sparkle added...that's the fun part.
I'm really trying hard to get a few items in my etsy shop, why is that so hard for me? Guess it's just finding the time...when I started my shop I had visions of grandeur like "How fun, I'll get up every day and craft, then just list my items and away we go!" Well, then real life intervened (we all know how that goes) and I just really struggle with finding the time. So I've decided to quit pressuring myself and just list things as I have time, after all, I'm lucky I don't have any deadlines to meet and (thank goodness) am not having to make my living based only on etsy.
Moving on...please note the photo below of the green metal cabinet that I got from Melanie a while back that I said I was going to make over......
well, below is the new and improved version, complete with labels (of course I haven't gotten around to labeling the drawers yet, but soon, very soon :)
BTW, those adorable labels came from Cathe Holden of Just Something I Made. Love her blog and all her creative ideas!
I'm happy to say that I have items in just about every drawer! What a perfect organizer for my studio.....love this sooooo much, thanks Mel!
I'm smiling at you with really, really white teeth!
Love you my friend!

7 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

Well, if you've seen photos of my studio, you know how envious I am of this cabinet of yours. Almost shamefully jealous. Those labels are PERFECT on it, great job!! Thanks for linking over! Have a wonderful weekend.

Linda K said...

SO glad to see your post! I love the labels from Cathe too and have used them in several ways. As for time, I have to constantly remind myself of my top priorities or else I go a bit nuts wanting to do so many things. Hugs, Linda K

Stephenie said...

Your tags are sooooo pretty.. Your cabinet turned out amazing!!! Perfect for organizing things.. I think I need one of those(hehe)..
Stephenie

melanie said...

ahhhh...you are so sweet...wish I had kept the drawers...they are awesome!!! thanks for the sweet words, dahling!

Anonymous said...

This is seriously, seriously wonderful and I'm totally jealous! I would love to have one just like it, but heaven knows wehre I would put such a wonderful cabinet! Ack, the THINGS I would put in there... oh my...

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

Lori said...

oh my!!! your cabinet is just gorgeous...what a great storage piece...i love the color you used and those labels are perfection!!!

Unknown said...

Gail I absolutely LOVE how this turned out!!!!!!!!

:) T