Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cleaning, and cleaning, and cleaning some more.....

if I ever get my computer back and running the first thing I'm going to do is update my Etsy shop!
It looks so forlorn and lonely and unkempt to me...as I've been cleaning my studio I've found so very many items to list in my shop, things I'm now ready to part with.
No more shopping for me for awhile, I just have too much "stuff" right now! When it's cleaned up I can't wait to start creating for Christmas...................hope you're all having a great week!

3 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Gail! Thanks for coming over for a visit! I meant no offense to your husband on the lawyer thing. In fact, I took it out of my post because I was really talking about government legislation not specifically about lawyers. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Karen
My Desert Cottage

Jamie said...

Gail! I missed you! I WANT your metal cabinet. I can't wait to see it finished. Girl, I have too much stuff too. Packing for the move really opened my eyes. I have "issues" LOL!!! Your new ledger is divine. I can't pass them up either:) Love, Jamie

Kindred Roses said...

Hi Gail, yes Belle Notte and it's costs as much as my mortgage payment...Ouch
Have a great week
Julie, Kindred Roses