Monday, December 7, 2009

I want to live in this house....

don't you? Doesn't it just look magical and cozy and peaceful? Just like an enchanted village, no?
These sugary houses must speak to a lot of us because I see so many of them in most of the blogs I visit. Mine aren't old, but are charming nonetheless. I bought them at Home Goods last year and I just added some bottlebrush trees I already owned. I set this little vignette up in my foyer so I see it first thing when I come home....and I can see it from my kitchen and family room too. Hope your decorating is coming along well, I'm home with a sore throat and trying to take it easy. It's hard to be sick any time of year but seems so much worse around the holidays when there's always so much to do!
Oh well, c'est la vie, right? I'll keep eating my soup and hopefully will feel good enough to go out tomorrow........hope you're all well....

4 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

I love those types of glittered houses too, new and old both! Yours are wonderful. Wish we had a Home Goods where I live!

Lori said...

SO sugary and sweet!!! i love those little houses too!!!

Faded Plains said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well....sending you a bunch of well wishes...and your glittery houses are adorable!

Stephenie said...

I want to live in your sweet little sugary houses to.. They are so adorable..
Stephenie