Monday, October 21, 2013

On angel's wings~~~~~~~

A serendipitous find today.....I certainly wasn't "looking" for them.


But isn't that typically when things 'find us'?


I had an errand on the other side of town. Since I was over there I checked out the thrifts (c'mon, wouldn't you too?)
They had racks of interesting apparel for costumes for Halloween and these beauties flew out at me....I think I screamed (at least in my mind).
I love them in all their tattered glory...they'll be so perfect for Christmas.
Has anything special found you lately?

6 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Wonderful find! You lucky girl! They must have been heaven sent! :)

Kathy said...

Love these! I am not a huge fan of Halloween so don't post much specific about it but, yes, it totally offers up some great finds for non-Halloween projects!!!

Blessed Serendipity said...

I must say that they were "heaven sent" just for you.

xo Danielle

Andy's Attic said...

Fun find! I look through the Halloween things for vintage cloths but have not seen such "heavenly" wings!

Rhonda said...

I think your angel was involved in this event! Lucky find!!

must love junk said...

Wow-what a great thrift find!! They're gorgeous! :)
Susan