Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's talk Valentine's Day, shall we??????



Well, friends, these two little items were just added to my Etsy shop today...sure wish I had a bit more time to create as Valentine's Day is one of my very favorite holidays.....oh well, when I do find the time I think I'll make some smaller items, such as tags, etc.
Tomorrow is my trip to Portland to see Melanie, can't wait! I always have the best time with her, hmmm, guess that's why she's my best friend, huh? We all need someone we can just completely cut loose with and laugh until liquids come out your nose, right?
Wonder what it will be tomorrow, coffee or tea....ah, the great mysteries of life!
Will post pics when I get back........ttfn:)

3 comments:

Trishia said...

Have a fun and safe trip, Gail. Avoid colas and whiskey -- those coming up the nose would be rough with all the carbonation and fire:)ha!!
I like the little girl's face sticking out -- love 3-D effects.

melanie said...

I am guessing coffee...but who knows? can't wait...see ya soon!

Lori said...

your doll face shadowbox is so darn cute!!! have fun with your friend!!!