Monday, October 3, 2011

New in my Etsy shop......

Well now, seems I had a pretty good nose for the good stuff this weekend! I found a new source that I'll have to keep on the down low, but what a treasure trove it was! I had the best time in this shop....they had a little bit of everything as you can see from my pictures.....the sooooo sweet and pretty book above....

These glasses just made me smile!

And I've never been lucky enough to find these old-fashioned paper drinking straws, this cute box has 100 of them! (Am I nuts for selling them? Probably!)

Goodness, look at the colors!


And then there was this beautiful set of stamps (they're sold btw, they didn't last long!) They have huge letters and numbers, someone's going to be very happy! I already have a cool stamp set, otherwise these would have been keepers for me.
Hope you all had a good weekend, make this a fabulous week!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome finds! LOVE the stamp set! sniff..sniff..

Tina said...

Great finds Gail. I have one of those stamp sets too. Love the book.
Have a lovely day.

xo Tina

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginge Renken said...

Wishing I would have seen this. I have a partial set and would LOVED to have had this one!!