Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Charmed, I'm sure.......

Charmed, I'm sure! I love a great vintage book on charm.....what a fun read! I've been slogging on working on my studio and it's really shaping up. I vowed that I don't need to buy more items right now because I'm finding things in my studio to list in my shop.

But today I needed to go out to buy a weird shaped box for an item that I sold and so I hit the thrift on the way....it just wouldn't be right not to do that!

And I found this beauty! I love a good 1950's book on charm for women......makes me see how far we've come. Thank goodness!

How to wear a hat.....

But it is a fun read and would make a great gift for a girlfriend!

4 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

OMG how fun is that book.
Boy how times have changed, huh?

Amy

Kathy said...

Eat a little more each day until you "stretch" your stomach so you can eat everything on your beauty diet? Seiously? LOL!!

Gail said...

I know Kathy, right? It's a hilarious book!

Gabriela said...

what a great find!