Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Overwhelming generosity....

On a previous post I had told you of an item I ordered from Kris Hurst's etsy shop, and here it is, this lovely Halloween collage.........but she didn't stop there....
check out these gorgeous tags....
and all these bundles of goodies....
great pieces of sheet music and some beautiful orange leaves.....
and, (please excuse the bad flash picture), something I've been coveting for quite some time....one of her Halloween image CD's!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes, and because I've been nursing a horrific cold and have been housebound, this was such a delightful gift!
Thanks again Kris......

5 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

WOW! What a super cute collage! And a lovely gesture with all the extra Halloween goodies! A super generous Etsian :)

Enjoy your treats,
Denise

Pieceful Bits said...

What generosity! Those thoughtful little extras may prompt a gracious customer to return;)
(~~)Julie

Lisa said...

that is awesome!! that collage is beautiful!

Laura said...

Hello~I was stopping by as a fellow Lollishops gal to say hello and add myself as a follower to your blog. So many cute things here! I cant wait for lollishops to open.
Stop by and visit if you have a chance www.adoredbefore.blogspot.com
Melissa

Alisa Noble said...

Holy crow! Lucky you! Love the collage and those tags!!