Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a few new Halloween goodies....

I love making these paper mache "books". They're pretty much a blank canvas with the bonus of inside storage. Sorry I don't have any pics of the inside, forgot all about it. I like to keep the current Halloween photos inside...
A picture of the spine...

This little guy was a new venture for me and it was so fun putting him together. It did take me a while though because I basically had to feel my way around this type of 3-D project. I'll do more of these for sure!
This one is my favorite. I found this really cool old frame (w/o glass) at a thrift store for 95 cents. It's large too, about 11x14. The witches image is from Kris Hurst at Blissful Elements she's one of my favorites! I love everything she does, in fact I just bought something off of her Etsy site. If you're not familiar with her work, do yourself a favor and go check out her website!
This last item is a pocket organizer made with some old and some new elements. I love making these too! I'll have lots of these in my Lollishops shop....


Just a short update, hope everyone stays warm and has a great weekend!
Go Beavers!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melanie's all my favorite things said...

Your Halloween art is so great!!! I just love it and I know our customers will too! Love your blog- you are so creative!
melanie

Lisa said...

wow--i love that halloween frame! beautiful stuff!

Melissa said...

Thanks for adding me as a fave store- so sweet. Your items are so creative and beautiful!

Amanda said...

This is my job. I am so sorry.
iphone case
iphone 4 case
ysl shoes
jimmy choo shoe
christian louboutin shoe
christian louboutin pumps
jimmy choo boots
Air Max 90
Nike Shox
Nike Air Max 90
Nike rift
Nike Air Max 90
Air Max 90
lingerie
sexy sexy lingerie
sexy underwear
lingerie sexy
iphone 4 case
iphone 4 cover
iphone 4 cases