Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged, tagged, tagged!!!!!!

Melissa at adoredbefore.blogspot.com tagged me (thanks Melissa!) so here goes, seven wierd, random things about moi!

1. I hate getting my hands wet.
2. The sight of blood doesn't bother me at all.
3. I'd rather be shot than stabbed.
4. I haven't bought new underwear in 2 years (yikes!).
5. I've lived in 17 different abodes in my lifetime (so far).
6. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
7. I can count to 10 in Mandarin.

So, now I tag seven friends:
Mel, all-my-favorite-things
Chelsea Ann, ittybittybirdy
Alisa, lifeisabeautifulplacetobe
Dale, dalemclain
couturedepapier
Julie, piecefulbits
Marth, vintagetrifles

Have fun with it girls!!!

5 comments:

Couture de Papier said...

Thank you so much I am so honored!

Melissa said...

Thanks for playing- what fun!!

melanie's all my favorite things said...

ok...I will bite! Check out my blog for my "tagged" responses...I will do them tonight!
melanie

Couture de Papier said...

Hi Gail(my middle name)is here a logo to go with award? blessings Denise

Pieceful Bits said...

Thanks Gail!
Now to think of 7 random things(~~)Julie