Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged, tagged, tagged!!!!!!

Melissa at adoredbefore.blogspot.com tagged me (thanks Melissa!) so here goes, seven wierd, random things about moi!

1. I hate getting my hands wet.
2. The sight of blood doesn't bother me at all.
3. I'd rather be shot than stabbed.
4. I haven't bought new underwear in 2 years (yikes!).
5. I've lived in 17 different abodes in my lifetime (so far).
6. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
7. I can count to 10 in Mandarin.

So, now I tag seven friends:
Mel, all-my-favorite-things
Chelsea Ann, ittybittybirdy
Alisa, lifeisabeautifulplacetobe
Dale, dalemclain
couturedepapier
Julie, piecefulbits
Marth, vintagetrifles

Have fun with it girls!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much I am so honored!

Laura said...

Thanks for playing- what fun!!

melanie said...

ok...I will bite! Check out my blog for my "tagged" responses...I will do them tonight!
melanie

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail(my middle name)is here a logo to go with award? blessings Denise

Pieceful Bits said...

Thanks Gail!
Now to think of 7 random things(~~)Julie