Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And the winner of the spool doll is............!!!!!


Drumroll please.............the winner is recycledrita. Please send me your info so I can get your spool girl out to you asap!  Thanks so much for everyone who participated, I really do appreciate the blog love! What a fantastic party it was and congratulations to all 3 winners! I do wish I was one of them but there's always next year, right?
I hope you're all having a great summer, we leave for our annual beach vacation in 1 1/2 weeks and it can't come too soon for me! Can't wait for those ocean breezes.....
Hugs,
Gail

2 comments:

Recycled Rita said...

I am soooo excited! Can't wait to get her! Thanks so much! karen...

June said...

Hi Gail,
I am lovin' your blog! Thank you for the congratulations on the party win. I'm a little numb here in Idaho. I see you are from Oregon. My mom and dad moved to Oregon after raising all of us and leaving us in Idaho.LOL They lived in Lincoln City for years. So we would vacation there. My mother now lives in Onterio.
Hugs