Friday, June 15, 2012

Okay, so I changed my mind! A woman's perogative and all that...;)

So I just couldn't stay away! I found that there were actually some things that I wanted to share and I realized that instead of cutting myself off completely from blogging, because I really do enjoy it, I'll merely cut back on it this Summer....that is unless I change my mind again...hahahahaha! Call me crazy!

So I found this chest and it was a plain ugly brown color  and it was calling out to me saying, "Make me pretty...please?"

So I used some of my vintage wallpapers, vintage sheet music, and stamps for her makeover.....

Here's the back, just a mixture of some of my favorites!

This is actually quite a large chest standing 13 1/2" high!
I just listed her in my Etsy shop. Aren't her little porcelain knobs cute?
In other news, it's officially Summer vacation here starting today at noon! My dd is over the top excited for a fun relaxing Summer.
And so is her Mom.....I sure hope it works out that way...;).
Talk soon.......

6 comments:

piecespassed.blogspot.com said...

I love it!! Of course it's our perogative as Bobby Brown would say!!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Oh I love vintage wallpaper and your little decorated drawers are darling. Glad you couldn't stay away from blogging too long.

xo,
Danielle

Rhonda said...

Oh happy! Adore your chest, it is beautiful....xo Rhonda

Kathy said...

It turned out just beautiful and I am glad you took a moment to share! Enjoy your summer!

melanie said...

wowza...
love the drawers...glad you didn't stay away!

Andy's Attic said...

Love how you pretty things up. Cute as a button. Good to see you blog....just once in a while will be fine. Have a super summer!!