Saturday, June 23, 2012

Well hello and happy Saturday to you!

I've been busy creating after finding these fantastic "patriotic poppets" courtesy of one of my favorite online stores
PaperWhimsy
and no, it's not just because the owner's name is Gale!
How can you resist these cuties?

I happened to have the vintage bingo cards on hand already, along with everything else used to make this banner.



I love this vintage patriotic wallpaper that I put on the back. This banner is now available in my Etsy shop....
and I'm currently working on another project using these little poppets so stay tuned.....she'll be listed in my shop later today.
Hope you all have a happy creating weekend!

9 comments:

Treasured Acorns said...

Gail,

I know you have a great eye when searching for treasures in any thrift, flea or estate sale you come across. But I enjoy seeing your creativity at work. Beautiful!

Cyndi

Treasured Acorns said...

Gail,

I know you have a great eye when searching for treasures in any thrift, flea or estate sale you come across. But I enjoy seeing your creativity at work. Beautiful!

Cyndi

Andy's Attic said...

Pretty little banner. You have a whimsical touch. Looking forward to seeing more.

Blessed Serendipity said...

I love your patriotic banner Gail. Very cute.

xo,
Danielle

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Super cute banner, Gail!!!

melanie said...

oh so cute...can't wait to steal one when I am there!

Susan said...

That's an adorable banner!

Carole said...

Super cute!!!

Vintage Market Place said...

Just lovely Gail.

I always got into the Americana decor this time of year. I would gather tons of supplies and make wreathes, banners, pillows and even brooches.
Now, my lack of energy is to blame for no longer having the ability to create this way.
I will just look in awe of your talents :)

Amy
Can you believe the 4th is just around the corner. Go summer Go!!