Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's the little things....

in life that make us happy....like learning a new computer technique by yourself! Last night I was successful in uploading photos to this site so now it can (hopefully) look like the "big girl" blogs that I so love.
Next will be learning to take dazzling photos of my studio and products, if anyone has any tricks for that, please chime in here for me.
I'll be doing a fair amount of reading up on that subject.
And yikes!!!!! Halloween is just around the corner....it just happens to be the very most favorite holiday in this house, how about yours? I love crafting Halloween goodies more than any other, so I better get busy.......
DD starts second grade in a couple of weeks so that will free up some time :).
Be back soon...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

halloween is my most fave holiday ever. you get to dress like a hooker and eat candy. what is not to like? plus you can steal candy from your little ones while they are asleep! i always try to take pics by a nice big window with lots of light. but since you are in oregon.... ha ha