Thursday, July 12, 2012

How I feel today....

It's been a super busy week and we're headed to the beach for 3 days to celebrate a big birthday!
Which means tying up lots of loose ends.....and I've surprised myself with getting my studio pics ready for the "Where Bloggers Create" party that actually starts on Saturday...or Friday evening.
I may be posting mine early, depending on when we leave tomorrow. Today was spent finding a bathing suit for dd when the one we ordered for her didn't come yet from Land's End (love you Land's End!). So we bought a stand in and then she wanted to do her slip n'slide today......so much fun watching her have fun!
Anyway, I'll be posting my studio space tomorrow and then looking forward to coming home on Sunday evening and checking out the entries on Monday morning.
In the meantime I hope you all have a great weekend....I know we will because what's better than being at the beach?

4 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Have fun Gail.
Sounds like you deserve a few days away.
Amy

Kathy said...

Have a safe trip. I am looking forward to seeing your room!!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Have a fabulous time Gail. I sure miss the Oregon coast. Which beach will you be visiting? I can't wait to see your studio. I know it's going to be fabulous.

xo,
Danielle

Andy's Attic said...

Hava a great time and be safe! Anxiuos to see your room later.