Monday, July 30, 2012

What do a sunny day, candles, presents, songs,

mud pie, and being surrounded by loved ones have in common? Well that would be a birthday! MINE! I was serenaded twice on the phone (too cute) and got to go shopping with my dd (always time well spent).


And I didn't even have to cook my own birthday dinner, even though my poor husband is suffering from a sinus infection.
He brought home dinner from one of our favorite restaurants and we got to sit outside to enjoy this beautiful weather!


And I even had time to dye some new ribbon that will soon be in my etsy shop.
It was a great day all around......hope yours was wonderful too!

8 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Happy belated birthday Gail. It sounds like you had a great day.

xo,
Danielle

Vintage Market Place said...

Happy B-day Gail!!!

Sounds like you made the best of it.

Ribbon looks very sweet :)
Amy

Andy's Attic said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had such a good one!!

Kathy said...

Happy birthday Gail! It sounds like a delightful day.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

So happy to hear you had a lovely birthday!!!

Rhonda said...

Hey Gail, Happy Birthday, I just had a birthday, too. Gotta love us summer babies.

I'm so happy to hear you had a fabulous b-day!!!

xo Rhonda

Kadee Willow said...

Happy belated birthday! You sound so happy and content and isn't that what a celebration should bring?! Family, shopping, dinner brought home.... all sounds just divine!!!

craftyles said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a really nice one!