Monday, July 23, 2012

Loving Summer so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New find today for my etsy store...love these!!

Prettiest lotto cards ever, I have big plans for these!

And these......

These will be in shop soon......


Cute flash cards......in my etsy soon.

Awesome faded fabric box from the coast....



I love this square clipboard, have never seen one like this.

Sweet books......

back of the sweet  books.....


Some awesome vintage wool for needlepoint and crewel work.
Sweet overnight case coming soon to my etsy as well.
This week will be busy. Dd will be going to a camp tomorrow, I'll be helping an old friend who has decided to clear out some of her collections this weekend and that will be fun. She also wants to start her own Etsy shop so she has big plans!
I'll also be selling some of my larger items that aren't easily shipped in her sale so that's nice of her too.
So it proves to be a wonderfully busy week around here.
How about you?

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Great finds! I have never seen a square clipboard, either. I think it is begging for some black chalkboard paint.

Gail said...

Great idea Kathy!

Vintage Market Place said...

Sounds like things are good.
Keeping super busy in the summer helps it pass quickly.
Hope your dd is doing fine.
Amy

melanie said...

Hope your sale goes well...your finds are fab,
melanie

Rhonda said...

Your finds are so incredible - thank goodness for sellers like you!! Glad to hear your summer is going well, Gail.

craftyles said...

What a great haul. Love the vintage train case and the flashcards are so cute!

Andy's Attic said...

Great finds!! Love the back of the sweet book and the flash cards.
Annette