Monday, July 2, 2012

When it's time to move on.....

I've decided to sell some of my vintage children's book collection.

These books were used to decorate my dd's spaces when she was a baby...I find the covers, colors, illustrations, and the stories so charming!

I won't be able to sell all of them, just some....I have a few that are rather rare and dear to my heart.

I'm sure someone else will enjoy these charming books with their own children. The stories are simple and sweet.

No "Hunger Games" stories in this bunch!

Just stories from a simpler time that all young children can enjoy....these will all be listed this week.
Enjoy yours!

3 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

oh my I just love that Rainy day story on the Farm book.
So darn cute!!
I know it must be hard parting with these oldies but goodies :)
Amy

Unknown said...

now THIS brings back memories! how sweeeet!

electricity price comparison said...

I have that ABC book when I was a kid. Where did my mom put that? Hmm. Isn't it fun to be a kid?