Sunday, October 7, 2012

Is it me or does it seem that........

many bloggers are posting less frequently? I've noticed this trend for quite some time now and wondered if it's just the particular blogs I read or if anyone else has noticed this trend?

I know for me, personally, I just have a difficult time finding the time (and sometimes inspiration) to blog.
How about you? Do you find that your favorites are slowing down or is it business as usual?

We had a wonderful friend from Seattle as a houseguest this weekend and it was so much fun! Last night we stayed up talking until 2:45 a.m. and it's catching up to me right now...!

But it was worth it. Today we drove up to Corvallis to eat lunch at Woodstock's Pizza and then hit some of the antique stores up there.
Which is where I found the ruffled beauty above. Doesn't it look just like a rumpled up vintage ball gown? I was so hoping there was a pair of these, but alas.....only one. It's newly listed in my store if you're in need of some fabulous shabbiness somewhere in your home.
Have a wonderful week!!

7 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Gail I totally agree.
I think with all other outlets now blogging is becoming myspace like
I believe it will be a thing of the past for most everyday bloggers.
I mean no one can even comment in this fast paced world unless you have something to give, then everyone takes the time to comment.

That lampshade is truly unique
it does look like a ballgown
AWESOME!!!!
Amy

Kathy said...

I have noticed the slow-down on blog posts, too and truly hope it is just the effect of the long hot Summer. I love blogging and hearing about what everyone is finding/making!!

Kim said...

It's not just you Gail so don't think you are imagining things. It has slowed down ALOT over the past year or so. I even find myself posting much less frequently these days as like you, many times I feel I just don't have anything interesting to say or share. I've even noticed that some of my favorite blogs that first drew me into blogging have stopped altoghter with not even so much as a farewell from the blog holder, or they may only post once every few months. Just like all things in life, things change and people just loose interest I guess. I'm sticking around though so stop by and visit when you can.

Take care..

Kim

Andy's Attic said...

I've noticed it too. And I am blogging less, myself. Usually just don't think anyone will be interested, or it takes too much time(which it really doesn't). Hopefully it is a summer thing!
Love the lamp shade.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Yes! I'm sad that many of my favorite bloggers have been blogging much less frequently, completely changed the style that made me love them in the first place, or they disappeared altogether! I haven't been doing much blogging much lately myself even though I would like to do more.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

p.s. the lampshade is fabulous!

Blessed Serendipity said...

What a lovely shade you found. I bet that will be a keeper. I have noticed less posts for some bloggers me included. I suppose people are busy. It's ok with me as blogging and keeping up with all my favorite blogs takes a lot of time and sometimes I just don't have much of that. Hope you are enjoying the beginning of fall.

xo
Danielle