Monday, October 1, 2012

What'cha up to this week?

This is a project on my worktable right now for a special customer.....banners in progress for the holidays. I love the fact that these will be flying over the pond soon!

The flea was really good to me yesterday.

Believe it or not I've actually sold this very same book before....so adorable!

This is a portion of the top of a vintage Mele style jewelry box....have never seen one this pretty before!

The sweetest vintage fold-up play house made of heavy cardboard.

And this lovely, wish I knew her name.....all of these items and more listed in my Etsy shop.....and much more to come including the two items that I bought to sell but can't...stay tuned for later in the week. You won't want to miss these beauties!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Some collector or little girl will be very happy with your great finds! That doll house is amazing!

I've been so busy in my studio and almost everything sold immediately this past weekend. I'm a shipping fool right now, LOL

Kathy said...

I am not a doll girl but oh, I love that little house!