Monday, October 15, 2012

The heaven's opened up today........

And boy did we need it!! It hasn't rained here in a very long time..I'm loving it and so are my plants! We were lucky this weekend because we had the Home Show going on at our fairgrounds which means the flea was not only on Sunday but also on Saturday.....here's a peek at a few of the wonders I found there.


This little doggie is actually a measuring tape/pin cushion....had to have him!

Fanciest pipe cleaners ever! "Dapper Dans"



Stunning old crucifix will be added to my shop soon....

Tiny candles.....

Can't resist an antique ring box, especially if it's red velvet and shabby!

Lovely old birthday greeting card box made by one industrious and talented lady long ago......

All, or most, of these are newly listed in my shop. I've been a busy bee and loving it.
Check back because there is more goodness to come.
I do hope you all have a fabulous week and carve some time out for yourself.....I had a special delivery tonight. Sibella Court's new book "The Life of a Bowerbird" so I'll be settling in with a glass of red and reading that tonight. Can't wait!

5 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

So glad the rain started up again too! Love the packaging on the pipe cleaners. I use vintage pipe cleaners all the time and have not seen those, with those darling polka dots!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

So glad the rain started up again too! Love the packaging on the pipe cleaners. I use vintage pipe cleaners all the time and have not seen those, with those darling polka dots!

melanie said...

the butterfly sewing basket is so unique! looks like you hauled in lots of great stuff! congrats!

simmone said...

Lovely butterfly basket,looks like you had fun.We could use some more rain.

Queen Bee's Musings said...

Everyone talking about the pipe cleaners.. What I liked was the name. Dapper Dan Isnt that that the name of George Clooneys hair treatment in the movie ...Oh Brother Where Aren't thou?