Friday, May 20, 2011

New in my Etsy!!!!!

Just a quickie today, too much going on! I think Friday's are always like this, the week catching up to me!
Anyway, I've been adding to my little Etsy, that's not so little anymore, I think I have almost 200 items in there...yes I've been letting go of some of my beloved things because that's all they really are....things...you can't them with you, right?
My philosophy is, take them in...enjoy them for however long your soul needs them, then pass them on so someone else can love them! And I get a cleaner house in the meantime...:).
And I really have been enjoying having less, purging etc.
Well, the sun is shining so I'm off to enjoy it, hope you all get a chance to do the same~

6 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

I am so with you on all your points here Gail!!
The week has moved super fast and Fridays are a hard day to post anything.
I almost forgot to post my giveaway winner oops
anyhoo. yes, purging is good for the soul and make someone else so happy to find that special item.
Have a great weekend, hope you find some relaxing down time.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to peek in your shop! Other people's treasures are still other people's treasures! Have a great week-end!

~Amy Elise

Rhonda said...

How adorable those pin cushions are. I can see why you needed them.

I had to work today, so my day was shot!

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Gail, the little chairs are soo cute!

French Charmed ~ Chelle said...

Bonsoir ~ I just love those little chair pin cushions. How sweet! Also, just wanted to say thank you for participating in our April event. Your comments are appreciated! Have a lovely Sunday ~ Chelle

karen said...

Hi Gail!
I haven't been to visit in a while, what fun inspiration and you have some wonderful goodies in your shop! hugs! karen...
ps...your little spool doll says hi! :)