Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~white wednesday~

i'm participating in white wednesday today (in between errands that is)
this is my perfect white, chippy, folding chair.
complete with faded roses decals...

and rust!

i was so thrilled to find this in a local vintage mall, i snapped it up.
it's my favorite prop for when i take photos for my etsy shop...
pop on over to faded charm and take a peek at all the lovely whites!

well, i was trying to participate but the linky won't work for me! enjoy your wednesday my friends!


Petite Michelle Louise said...

i's so the painted roses on it.

Amy said...

this is so you Gail!
It is hard to find these old chairs
and I am happy you found one that screams your name

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Gail! What a wonderful find girl!!!! I just love each and every detail....beautiful ~ hope you are doing so good, hugs and love, Dawn