Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~white wednesday~


i'm participating in white wednesday today (in between errands that is)
this is my perfect white, chippy, folding chair.
complete with faded roses decals...

and rust!

i was so thrilled to find this in a local vintage mall, i snapped it up.
it's my favorite prop for when i take photos for my etsy shop...
pop on over to faded charm and take a peek at all the lovely whites!

well, i was trying to participate but the linky won't work for me! enjoy your wednesday my friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i's so sweet...love the painted roses on it.

Vintage Market Place said...

this is so you Gail!
It is hard to find these old chairs
and I am happy you found one that screams your name
Amy

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Gail! What a wonderful find girl!!!! I just love each and every detail....beautiful ~ hope you are doing so good, hugs and love, Dawn