Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where I've been concentrating my attention of late......:)





my dh had his birthday yesterday....and he was blessed, i should say we all were blessed, with a bright and sunny day! he took us out to lunch for pizza and we sat outside by the river (did i say it was sunny?)

then i came home and made what he wanted for his birthday cake (ummm, it was actually a raspberry pie) while he spent a few hours with our dd, hiking and spending a bit of time outdoors. it was so cute to see them both come home with a bit of a sunburn!
then we fired up the grill and had his meal of choice ~ ribeyes, baked potatoes, baked beans, cocktails, etc.
he had a great day and the best part? he gets two more days to enjoy before going back to work!

we've just decided to expand his celebration all weekend!

2 comments:

A Treasured Past said...

Happy Birthday from across the water for Mr LBD. It sounds as though it was a fantastic and scrummy day! Tam x

Rhonda said...

Awe, you gave him a wonderful Birthday!

It all sounds so good, my mouth is watering.

I love your image, home is my favorite place.

I agree, I try each day to get a little gardening or sunshine outside. You have to connect back to nature and not stayed holed up in our studios all the time.