Sunday, April 21, 2013

A flea-ing fool......

Headed out by myself to the flea today.
Found some great pretties and great deals.
This doll is stunning in person, 16" tall and filled with sawdust.
I love her dress....well, I love everything about her.

Sweetest old Avon dusting powder tin (puff is inside).

Gorgeous little Bible missing it's clasp.

Darling child's book.

Cutest box filled with the cutest blocks (and they're all there).
Amazing.

And fresh off the farm stand. This very old bushel basket lined with the happiest oilcloth...parts of it have been mended and taped back together because that's what people did back then.
Instead of throwing it out and buying new (because who could afford that?) they fixed what they had and made it last.
This basket is to die for. Almost hope it never sells.
These items and more, in my shop soon.

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Wow, you did well! Hope you are feeling better, too. I have been out of town and away from computers so am catching up on things....love those pillows :>)

Kathy said...

Love the colors in that basket. I would have a hard time letting that one go!

Blessed Serendipity said...

The doll is beautiful. I would be keeping that one.

xo Danielle