Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life goes on.....let's make the most of it~~~~


I've shown this antique ladies trunk before. It's one piece that I'll always keep because, well look at it!
I'm a complete sucker for 'watered roses', that dreamy effect that is so romantic.
 
I've put some recently purchased linens in this beauty, lots of pretty tatting borders. The
black floral pillow top in the first photo is a beauty, it's of velvet and silk. I'm planning on making a sweet little pillow out of it because I love the flower basket on it and the fact that it's so very old.

I'd love to just jump into this and spend some time there~~~~~~


Instead my old linens will get that benefit. We had some devastating news over the weekend and I'm looking for comfort anywhere I can find it. Mostly I've been praying, the ultimate in comfort for me.
Please hug your loved ones today and tell them how much you love them, make sure they know that you're there for them no matter what. Let them know that there is no problem that is insurmountable and that with the help of those who love you we can all conquer mountains!
Love is meant to be shared.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Gail. Our prayers are with you and your loved ones.

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Sending a big old hug...

Blessed Serendipity said...

Gail, I hope you feel better soon. Sending you ((HUGS)) and love today.

xo Danielle

Kathy said...

Hugs from Portland, Gail! You are stronger than you think you are. Trust me on that.

Annette said...

Here comes a comforting hug to you. Hope you feel better soon.

Recycled Rita said...

So sorry Gail that you had bad news...big hugs from California!
karen....

melanie said...

Just read this- so sorry you are hurting-