Friday, January 31, 2014

Some sweet finds of the day....

Today was a no school day for dd so we took advantage of it, meeting my dh and some friends for lunch....then we went shopping. I found this sweet pink handled hand mixer and paired it with a bowl I already had. These are listed in my Etsy.

This is a great retro cookbook, complete with color photos that was from the 1940's.....another great kitchen find.
Can't forget this beautiful 100 drawer hardware store cabinet. Only wish it were mine!

But I must admit to this being my favorite find of the day! Such a pretty tin for your vintage laundry room display. All of these are listed in my shop already and I have more to come.
Stay tuned!





2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You do vintage so well! I just know your studio and home must be a delight filled with your finds!

Kathy said...

I don't think I have ever seen a beater with pink handles before - great find! That cabinet is the sort of thing that haunts me because I have no place in my art room to even consider bringing home.