Monday, September 22, 2008

HAPPY AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!

More Halloween goodies heading north to All-My-Favorite-Things, my bff store. BTW, she has the most incredible hand-made halloween house, constructed by her dh and foofed up by Melanie. You must go check it out.
I love the expression on the little witches face above, she looks so forlorn....
The goblin collage I may need to keep, it's looking pretty good in my hall....
This is the back, and below is the front, or vice versa. I like making them 2-sided, you can change them with your mood....
not that I'm moody, oh no, not me.......
Cleaned out my studio last night, yes that's right, cleaned it out again! What's up with that?
It's in a perpetual state of messy, but I guess that's a good sign right? If it never got messy that means I wouldn't be working in there at all. And I really need to be working to get ready for the grand opening of Lollishops, hopefully in November.
So excited about that venture, so many nice people over there.
Well, I'm off to go work on my photography skills, worked a bit on that today.
I hope you all had a great first day of Autumn....
Gail

5 comments:

melanie said...

love love LOVE the collages...can't wait to sell them in the store...they are super!!!!!!! keep making the spooky pics- we all love them- and your wallpaper and Halloween tags are almost gone- little bits of art that are just FAB!!!
mel

art by naomi said...

Your collages are great - love them. I'm really excited about Lollishops as well, it's going to be great.

Lisa said...

i am pretty sure that the middle collage would look better in my hall!! :) cute, cute stuff!

Sarah said...

Just love your Halloween Art so much!!!

Karin said...

Just love it all.....