Thursday, December 4, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

I discovered a new Martha product called tinsel-cut glitter, which can be purchased at Michael's right now at 30% off! Unfortunately you can't really see well from my photos, but this stuff sparkles like crazy, and it has such a cool shape to it...go get yourself some now!!!!
I copied these two images onto cardstock paper and then glittered them and made them into tags....I'm sure I'll be making more soon :).
I found this gorgeous old frame at one of my favorite thrift stores and it's in perfect shape. I think I'll paint it a more neutral color, I'm not loving this gold for some reason.
When my bff Melanie was here last week she brought me all kinds of goodies (as usual), miss generous, that's her. Check out this fab frame!!! Probably be painting it also.....
Here's a sneak peek at our family room mantle, it's all snow white except for a few touches of red. I love the silver glitter mixed with the white, best part is I can leave it up until Valentines Day if I want to!




I'll be opening my Lollishop soon, not quite ready yet but lots of people are already selling their beautiful art there! Good luck to us all with this fun new venue, thanks to Sadie Lou and all her hard work....

7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Awww Gail, I love what you've done to embellish the snowman!!! I'll have to check out that glitter you're talking about ~ Your home is looking so beautiful for Christmas! xxoo, Dawn

Gail said...

Thanks Dawn,
I so appreciate all the free images you post for all of us ephemera "junkies". We just can't seem to get enough. You are truly the most generous blogger I know!!!!
Your decorations look so awesome!
Merriest Christmas to you and yours...
Gail

Lisa said...

everything looks beautiful! love the glitter too! and i love the gold frames--i would totally not paint them. ha ha

melanie said...

OOOOHHHHH AAAAHHHHHH, such a great mantle display! I am so jealous- I might have to sneak down there, fill up my car...and dash in to the sunset!!!
Love all the glitter, you create truly magical displays!
melanie

E. F. Swann said...

The frame you found at a thrift shop is fantastic! Be sure to post a pic when you are done with it!

Anonymous said...

Christmas is in full swing at your place! Great post!
xoxo
Dollybelle

Fete et Fleur said...

Everything is lovely, but my heart is swooning of the antique celluloid box!

Nancy