Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A best friend for my dress form....

She's finally here, my newest find on ebay....I've wanted one with a cage for quite some time now and got lucky with this find. She's quite shabby (just how I like them!) and her fabric covering is all but falling off her, otherwise she's in ship shape.
Her cage is still in remarkable shape, that was what I was most worried about, that and where I would put her....not to worry, she fits in well right next to her "sister" form....wonder if there's room for another :). (Just kidding, my rooms really not that big!)

4 comments:

melanie said...

love your best friends...I have another dress form for you- after all- it isn't a true collection 'til you have 3!!!
they look great...

Maison Douce said...

Gail, you are so lucky, I've been wanting one with a cage for a long time too!! She is adorable!!
Isabel

Cathe Holden said...

Oooooooh! She's gorgeous!! I'm trying not to show my envy. But wow!

Hey, that comment gadget was MADE for your blog- it coordinates perfectly! Thanks for visiting my blog often and for your nice comment today!

Kathy said...

Hi Gail, thanks for your thoughtful comment.I made it through the day with no tears. I love your new dressform, its beautiful. I have a thing for dressforms. I still have the lamp and am happy to meet somewhere if youd still like it. Have a great Sunday. Kathy