Friday, December 3, 2010

A romantic vintage Christmas........

These sit on my foyer table...I love the old chalkware statues and the lovely candle was a gift.....it looks fabulous when lit!

I love my snowmen and snowwomen, part Christmas and part Winter, I can leave them up until Valentines day! (Does that make me lazy?)

I found a bunch of these signs last year after Christmas so I saved major $$$$, I was happy...:)

A sweet Etsy find.....very old and very pretty.

My favorite Christmas scent...it's called 'Cathedral' and it's "heavenly".
It pretty much sums up Christmas for me.

Just had to incorporate some old books into my display...
Have you started decorating yet?

4 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

oh you know it. I am fully focused on my home right now.
yours looks so comfy and wintery.
I am a snowman fan and I agree leave them up, its not like they are going to melt...
Really love your book display, reminds me of the paper piles always placed next to the fireplace but these are to great to burn.
Happy Holidays
AMy

Donna said...

I just love your snowmen! And the glittery hanging, too! Anything with glitter is good! Yes, I have been busy decorating for Christmas, too! Wish that it didn't take me so long:)

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hello Gail....!

THANK YOU for taking the time to pop by my party to help celebrate my 100th post....I hope you enjoyed yourself....!!

Your Treasures are ADORABLE but I'm especially SMITTEN with your sweet print....!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Rhonda said...

Gail - that last picture took my breath away!
Love it! Tonight we will be decorating the tree and the fireplace mantels. We both collect ornaments so it's always fun to pull them all out.

xoxoxoxoxo Rhonda