Sunday, February 20, 2011

He didn't even flinch........

Good Sunday everyone....I had to go run for my camera when I turned around and saw this this a.m.
It's a typical Sunday in our home, t.v., newspapers, funnies, aebelskivers, church, etc.
After church this morning my dh asked me if we wanted to go get some pizza at a local pizzeria and then head over to the recycling center nearby....it's flabbergasted I was, and couldn't say yes fast enough!

This was the first item I spotted...on the "free" pile no less. It's filled with orchid tubes....they're really dirty and dusty....I care not since I love to clean things....:)
I'll just need to add a bin pull to the drawer and it's all set to go.


This is the item I thought my dh might have issues with. But he didn't. See that price of $5 on the handle? That's probably why. It's covered with icky stickers that have been on there for ages because most of them aren't coming off easily....

Time to get out my trusty sander....look at all the cubbies on this guy! It measures a whopping 21 inches long and is really heavy...I'll be able to fit lots of my crafting tools in this cool bin.

cubby heaven........

Someone went a little crazy with the man stickers but that's ok. I see some cool vintage wallpaper in this totes future.....

Can't wait to clean her up and show her off!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Man stickers, too funny. Yes, scrub those stickers off and make it "Gail". You will turn this out, I know. Very cool find, girl!!!

Cute picture, isn't life that way and lucky you found your camera to capture it. Priceless.

Recaptured Charm said...

I absolutely LOVE this peice... great find!!