Sunday, October 23, 2011

One of my favorite things to make......

are these paper banners...they can say just about anything you want them to say and each one turns out differently, which I love.
I'm not one who likes to crank out the same identical item over and over again. I love putting a different creative spin on something, don't you?

Here's the back of it. This one is already promised to a lovely customer in England but I plan on making lots more of these for the upcoming holidays.
I've also been busy organizing my life, cleaning up the house, and finally organizing our garage. Be thankful I'm not posting a before photo of that space! No.....really!
I've been holed up at home here since last Thursday with Shingles.
Never thought I'd see the day....it's been a very painful experience to say the least. I do believe it's trying to go away, hopefully.
I've never felt so incapacitated before, and darn it I have things I need to get done!!!!
Here's hoping the upcoming week is a fun and productive one for us all.......:). I can't wait to get out to the thrift stores once again, it's been waaaaay too long, I even missed the flea market today...:(
Hope you're all doing well my friends!

5 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

so very sweet Gail.
Best wishes to your and your family!
Amy

Leaping Frog Design's said...

I hope you feel better soon Gail..I know shingles are horrible and painful...Love your little banners. They look so lovely and sweet.I think I may try to make one this week for my studio. Take care!

donna!ee said...

beautiful...thank you much for sharing! :)

melanie said...

that banner is to die for! so very sweet!!!
hope you are feeling better my bff...so sorry you are not feeling well...maybe next week you will feel good enough to have me come down for a day of shopping!
get rest!

Vicki said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you have been so sick. The banner is so sweet. Love it. Hope you are feeling better soon.