Friday, January 4, 2013

Finally....some shopping time

A stack of fun books

A lovely roses dacron twin quilt made for Sears Roebuck

Found beauty


Some gorgeous floral cotton fabric and cool book

Sorry for the choppiness of this post....I don't know if it's my new computer or what, but my images didn't load in the order I wanted them too!
DD and I have been cleaning and organizing her bedroom (our yearly New Year's chore).....getting rid of old toys and books, etc.
We took them down to donate and then did some shopping.
It was a good day....these items will all be listed soon in my Etsy shop.
I do hope your New Year is getting off to a great start. We have some big plans for some fun trips this year.
How about you? Right now a warm climate sounds great to me!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That doll is a great find!
Blogger is having issues with uploading photos (AGAIN!!). The only way I could upload last night was using HTML mode and the old uploader. Bah!

Vintage Market Place said...

Great finds as always gail.
We have done the same and then realized that I donated one item that was dear to me and I wish I could go back and rummage thru the stuff to find it.
We are as well planning a big trip this year and it will all depend on my spending habits. Just say NO is my motto for 2013 ;)
Amy

Rhonda said...

Ooh, love that doll!! I "spring" clean in January, as well. It's always been that way with me. Perhaps because I aspire to have a fresh beginning every year, hoping I've learned from my mistakes. We'll see, right?