Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ever have one of "those" days?????

Where you feel you're bearing the weight of the entire world upon your shoulders? I'm sure you know what I mean. I had a bad night....thought I was ready for sleep but as soon as the lights went out.....boom! I was wide awake.....it took me quite awhile to get to sleep and even then I kept waking up. It's messed up my day and made me a not-so-nice person to be around.
I needed some alone time....went thrifting and found this huge storage box that I've started to make over with my vintage wallpaper.

And a gorgeous old globe that I'll also be altering for my etsy shop.......stay tuned!

I have big plans for this beauty!
My dd has started off her summer vacation with a nasty cough....it's hard to deal with when she should be headed off to a camp or two......but won't be now. But we'll be taking it easy and hopefully she'll be over it soon.
I do hope you're all having a great start to your summer!

4 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Gail it must be something in the air.
I too slept horrible last night and cranky all day today. I didn't go shopping instead I returned.
I spent the rest of the day filling boxes full of my collections to go bye bye.
It seems my whole family has that cough you are talking about. It is definitely something going around.
Amy

Gail said...

Thanks Amy,
It's nice to know I'm not alone in my madness!
You're a good friend........:)

Rhonda said...

Gail, I couldn't believe I was reading this, I could not sleep at all last night. I know someone at work said something about the moon. Not sure what it was but I tossed and turned forever, I wasn't cranky today but I am tired even now.

Let's all hope we sleep tonight because I was just outside and that moon is BRIGHT.

Hang in there girlfriend, you are never alone. xo Rhonda

Andy's Attic said...

Not sleeping can make anyone a little "out of sorts" Hope you sleep better and don't catch dd's cold!