Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do you like my hat?



Remember that from "Go Dog Go"? I love that book, and every other Dr. Seuss book for that matter, I think he was brilliant!!!!
I had some leftover children's party hats that I wanted to do something with, and I also needed a way to display my doll heads on my family room mantle. At least in a way that might make "some" kind of normal sense to dh. So I made these little valentine hats for them...what do you think, cute or just bizarre? Or both....
Oops, it looks like I need to make another so I'll have three, you know, for a collection...:)
Until next time......
Gail

6 comments:

melanie said...

did someone say bizarre? I have to admit, it is a cute hat. the doll head, is another story. Of course, who am I to talk, I am giving away doll heads on my blog ... I guess I must be a bit bizarre as well!

Lisa said...

oh c'mon. we all know alan is making the pretty hats for the dolls head. fess up!

Lori said...

i do like your hat...and your dolly head...and everything else on your blog...you make amazing things Gail...i really love your style:) i will be back...

Anonymous said...

Fabulous hat!!! And Go Dog Go was my favorite book as a child - I especially loved the party at the top of the tree (I guess some things never change)! :-)
Jessica

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face your dolly has - the hat is too cute!

cherished*vintage said...

Hi Gail!
Great minds for sure! hehe I love the valentine's hat! Nothing bizarre about it. ;o)
-Karoline