Thursday, July 28, 2011

The office nerd strikes again....no office supply is safe from her!!

So my Goodwill was good to me today....I found yet another of these old office file boxes, an entire bag of old Boston clips which I adore and have been dying to acquire more of.

There are all kinds of sizes and even some really old ones in this bag...I love finding these clips, especially in bulk!


And then I turned around and saw these beauties! I may have gasped, I'm not sure....

And right next to the chippy wonderful doorknobs was an awesome galvanized two tier basket, and not one of the new ones..this one has some age on it and is going straight into my studio to hold either millinery or ribbons, heck, maybe both!
I did hit several other thrift stores today but came out empty handed so I'm glad I went to GW first and found some goods I can use...hope you're all having some luck out there with your thrifting!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

You lucky, lucky, lady! I've been searching feverishly for some of those clips....are you sharing in your shop????

Love it all, your thrifting is amazing.

kluless said...

Great finds, I would have snatched up those clips, too!

m i c h e l l e said...

Gulp! I woulda peed my pants if I saw all those clips! I loves old office supplies too! Probably because when my sister and I were little we used to play "big office" and would gather up all the office supplies around the house and use them up. Yeah...it annoyed my mom. :-)

Miss Gracie's House said...

Nerdy? I don't think so...I would have so bought all of that too...
Rene