Friday, December 9, 2011

~TGIF~

So it's been a drama filled week and I'm over-the-moon happy that it's Friday! That means normal family time, festive activities, and good food! 
This weekend will be the start of our family stroll through the neighborhood to check out the Christmas lights.....we normally drive but why not walk? We can watch the progression of new lights each weekend.....and get some exercise!
And when we get home, hot cocoa time! Maybe with something special added? O.K., use your imagination here.....lol!


Two beautiful books with floral covers in my etsy...

Very cool dictionary in my etsy...

Gorgeous old bible in my etsy...

Vintage oak file box in my etsy.....

Beautiful vintage floral ticking in purple in my etsy.....

I do hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season so far!
Remember to take some time for yourself to enjoy............!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I've been so busy wrapping and decorating, I had to blog hop this morning.

Your finds always delight me!

Mohamed Abdellatif said...

يتغذّى النمل الأبيض بشكلٍ رئيسيّ على مادة السليلوز الموجودة فى الطبيعة بصور مختلفة؛ فهو يهاجم المنازل المبنية من الطوب النيئ والإسمنت، ويستخلص أجزاء التبن من داخل الطوب، ويفرغها من الداخل، مما يؤدي إلى انهيار المبنى على ساكنيه على المدى البعيد، وقد يهاجم ممتلكات الإنسان؛ كالخزائن، والمواد المخزونة، والأقمشة، والأبواب، والنوافذ الخشبية، مِمّا يؤدّي لتلفها، كما يهاجم النمل الأبيض أخشاب الأبواب، والشبابيك، والأثاث الخشبي، والأرضيات المصنوعة من الباركيه.

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخرج
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض ببريدة
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر