Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I bought this for myself......

I'm a big fan of this artist......have been since college (just the other day.....:)
I remember one year discovering a beautiful calendar by this artist.....it had all these beautiful paper cuts as if you were looking through a window to a scene on the other side.
I haven't had one of his calendar's in years so I thought it was high time I did!
My dear departed Mom was a huge fan of his as well and when she passed a few years ago I got two books of his art that used to belong to her......my Mom was 100% Swedish and proud of that!

I've been a bit under the weather lately so haven't accomplished a ton, just working on my shop and trying to take it easy.
Hope you're all well and taking some time for yourselves.

Til next time.....

5 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Get well soon Gail!
Take it easy so as to be well for christmas celebrations.
I am taking it easy right now at the salon having my hair done and crocheting :)
Amy

Kathy said...

This is beautiful Gail and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Andy's Attic said...

Hope you are better soon. Very sweet picture on the calender.

Rhonda said...

I hope you are feeling better, Gail. I've been so dang busy and just now catching up on blog posts.

How happy you are to have found this rare calendar. I know that joy.
xo Rhonda

melanie said...

Hope you are feeling better...sick is no fun!