Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our holiday home...........

our decorated tree....for now

love my glitter ornaments

the most special of all, our nativity

religious statues and books

the family room mantle is all about snowmen and women



over my kitchen window

over my stove

a comfy chair in our living room


foyer decor

family room mirror......

I know these photos aren't the best.....it's night and I had to use a flash.....even in the daytime it's hard to get a decent photo inside our home! We decorated our tree tonight and are so looking forward to a wonderful holiday.
I hope you all are doing well, take care and give hugs!

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Lovely decor, Gail. We have not even started! Have a great Christmas!

Kathy said...

Love the way you display the Christmas cards!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Love your lovely decorated home Gail. I love having the Christmas tree lit at night, don't you?

xo
Danielle