Friday, August 9, 2013

Off to the beach.......


So happy to be off to the beach for an entire week!
What bliss....and to make it even better? My sis and her dh will be joining us. To say I'm thrilled would be an understatement. I haven't seen her in years. They've been traveling around this summer in their new camper and look forward to spending time with us at the beach house, home cooked meals, the ability to do some laundry, sleep in real beds, etc.
Not to mention all the fun things there are to do at the coast.
Mostly I see us sitting on the front porch, sipping wine, and just talking into the night.
I'll be back in a week or two with some photos of our adventures....stay cool but enjoy the heat while you can because it will soon be gone.

1 comment:

Andy's Attic said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!